يا طـالـب المـجــد فـي عجــور مــورده =عـــذب مـعـيــن يـروّي غــلــة فـيـنـــــا=شــــم الأنــــــوف أبــاة دام عـــزهــــــم =هـــم الأوائــل إن نــادى مـنــاديــــــنــــا=تـفـوح يـا بـاقـة الأزهـــار فـي وطـنــي =فــوح الأريـــج ونـفـح الطيــب يغـريـنـا كلمة الإدارة

مبارك .........مبارك لعجور ومنتديات عجور       »     عجور التاريخ و الحضارة - الحلقة الثانية       »     سجل الوفيات لعجور ١٣٢٠هـ -١٣٣٠هـ ١٩٠٢م - ١٩١١م       »     عجور التاريخ و الحضارة       »     ميزانية قرية عجور - 1939       »     عجور - وقوعات الزواج 1915م       »     عهد عشائر عجور بالحفاظ على اراضي عجور المشاع و عدم بيعها لل       »     اول أحصاء(حصر نفوس) موثق لسكان عجور1878م       »     أراضي عجور المشاع - حصري       »     اسماء من عجور مطلوبون للضريبة 1       »     ضريبة الانتداب البريطاني "3"       »     عجور - لجنة 18 ( اللجنة القومية لعجور)       »     أراضي عجور الحكر       »     عجور التاريخ و الحضارة-الحلقة الثالثة       »     علم النفس الاجتماعي       »     ملوك المملكة الاردنية الهاشمية       »     موسوعة صور القدس- زهرة المدائن       »     دليل الجامعات العربية و العالمية       »     روائع الشعر العالمي       »     موسوعة الاصول و القبائل العربية كاملة       »    

آخر 25 مشاركات
ملف عن الحج وما يتعلق به (الكاتـب : نور الهدى - آخر مشاركة : قلم حزين - )           »          كبرت بنتــي / قصة مؤثرة (الكاتـب : أمان - آخر مشاركة : قلم حزين - )           »          مبارك .........مبارك لعجور ومنتديات عجور (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - آخر مشاركة : نور الهدى - )           »          عجور التاريخ و الحضارة - الحلقة الثانية (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          سجل الوفيات لعجور ١٣٢٠هـ -١٣٣٠هـ ١٩٠٢م - ١٩١١م (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          عجور التاريخ و الحضارة (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          ميزانية قرية عجور - 1939 (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          عجور - وقوعات الزواج 1915م (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          عهد عشائر عجور بالحفاظ على اراضي عجور المشاع و عدم بيعها لل (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          اول أحصاء(حصر نفوس) موثق لسكان عجور1878م (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          أراضي عجور المشاع - حصري (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          اسماء من عجور مطلوبون للضريبة 1 (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          ضريبة الانتداب البريطاني "3" (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          عجور - لجنة 18 ( اللجنة القومية لعجور) (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          أراضي عجور الحكر (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          عجور التاريخ و الحضارة-الحلقة الثالثة (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          كيف و متى تحدثين طفلك عن التحرش ؟ (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          قصص اطفال للبنوتات الحلوين (الكاتـب : اميرة عجور - آخر مشاركة : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          علم النفس الاجتماعي (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          ملوك المملكة الاردنية الهاشمية (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          موسوعة صور القدس- زهرة المدائن (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          دليل الجامعات العربية و العالمية (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          روائع الشعر العالمي (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          موسوعة الاصول و القبائل العربية كاملة (الكاتـب : م .نبيل زبن - )           »          ضيف اليوم بصراحة (الكاتـب : Big heart - آخر مشاركة : ajoor - )

العودة   منتديات عجور - بيت كل العرب > قسم ابناء منتدى عجور > ملتقى عجور للموسوعات
ملتقى عجور للموسوعات موسوعات عالمية في منتديات عجور

إضافة رد
قديم 04-03-2013, 12:03 AM رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ziad sukkar
عضو مبتدئ

الصورة الرمزية ziad sukkar
إحصائية العضو

ziad sukkar غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي find the colonies names in your towns

find the colonies names in your towns

The Greatest Gift

By Stuart Schoffman

During the Passover holiday I went on a picnic with family and friends. My brother and his boy were visiting from Los Angeles* and five carloads of parents and children made for Park Britannia* a scenic spot 40 minutes southwest of Jerusalem* via a sliver of Palestinian territory and then a lovely road through Emek Ha'elah* the verdant valley where David* we are told* slew Goliath. I told my nephew to look real hard and maybe he could spot the rock that felled the giant Philistine. He's only 7* but he wasn't buying.

We feasted on tuna salad and matzah* debated whether it was okay for Ashkenazim to eat kitniyot (legumes) on Passover -- my view being* if Rabbi Ovadia Yosef can do it* who am I to do otherwise? -- and then took a walk through the remarkable olive grove of Ajur* home to some of the oldest and gnarliest olive trees you'll ever see. Wildflowers decorated the hillside* storks glided overhead. Several of the trees* hollowed over the centuries by the elements* were filled with rocks to keep them from collapsing. My brother* an artist* recorded the timeless landscape with a sepia crayon.

Who planted the olive trees? A sign at the trail head* courtesy of the Jewish National Fund (JNF)* told us in Hebrew and English that "farmers" cultivated these trees* which are now tended by an Israeli youth group. And who were these "farmers" -- Crusaders* Turks* Zionist pioneers? For all the sign says* they might be olive-growers from Mars. The fact that they were Palestinian Arabs* who fled the now nonexistent village of Ajur in 1948* never to return* is not part of the JNF's narrative of reclaiming the barren Jewish homeland and making the desert bloom.

To learn what happened to Ajur and hundreds of other vanished Arab villages* you might turn to a masterful book just published by the University of California Press called "Sacred Landscape." The author* Meron Benvenisti* is a former deputy mayor of Jerusalem and a well-known Israeli gadfly who airs his iconoclastic views in a regular column in Ha'Aretz. Benvenisti doesn't reject the Jewish claim to Palestine -- far from it. He also assigns the Palestinians an ample share of blame for the national disaster they suffered in 1948. But he also insists that attention be paid to the Palestinian story and to the historical landscape of the Land of Israel before it was reinvented by Zionism.

Voices like Benvenisti's are controversial in Israel* to say the least (not to mention among American Jews). In 1998* the 22-part documentary series "Tekumah" ("Rebirth") aired by Israeli Television to mark Israel's 50th birthday* provoked a storm of local criticism for its warts-and-all account of Israel's founding. Similarly* when it became known last summer that the Education Ministry had approved junior high school texts that include a "revisionist" view of the 1948 War* the airwaves and op-ed pages were filled with dire warnings that instilling guilt feelings in Israeli youth would undermine the morale essential to defending the country against its enemies. It's a reasonable worry* to be sure* but along with many other Israelis* I believe that we are mature enough as a nation to cultivate a sense of empathy with the Palestinians and to resist demonizing them. Whether the Palestinians are equally ready in return is* of course* another question* which lies at the heart of the problem.

Still* we push on with the Oslo peace process -- we have no reasonable alternative. And one day soon the Palestinians will proclaim their independence. When Israel took that step in 1948* the Palestinians took notes; now they're doing it. It's inevitable* and by now most Israelis realize that. The world will recognize their new state* whose borders and relationship with Israel remain to be negotiated. Like all countries* it will have a capital* possibly in Abu Dis* an Arab village just east of Jerusalem that Prime Minister Barak* as I write these lines* is planning to hand over to the Palestinians along with two others* Azzariye and Suwahara. Barak's political opponents say the handover will have a domino effect leading to the division of Jerusalem and God knows what other dire consequences. I'm willing to wager that not one outraged Israeli in a hundred could find Abu Dis without a map* but as it goes around here* so it will continue to go.

As Benvenisti points out* the Six-Day War conveniently shifted the moral battleground from the country as a whole to the West Bank* enabling Israeli peaceniks to shed any responsibility for ruined villages like Ajur -- of whose 600 houses only three survive* one of which is home to chamber-music concerts at Moshav Agur -- and instead righteously demand that Israel return the West Bank to the Palestinians.

Balancing the ideal of a Jewish polity with the canons of justice and democracy is a tricky affair* to be sure. In America* democracy is an axiom. Immigrants unschooled in democratic values imbibe the common creed in the process of their naturalization. Citizenship is granted only after completing a course of study. People who don't get with the program don't become Americans. In Israel* however* no Jewish immigrant has ever had to pass a citizenship test. You qualify as Jewish under the Law of Return and zap* you're an Israeli. Most Israelis derive from countries with no tradition of democracy (or religious pluralism). No surprise* then* that many Israelis have a fuzzy concept of democracy.

A significant number* for example* believe that the full benefits of democracy in Israel should apply only to Jews -- not to the descendants of those people who planted the olive trees in Ajur. And for many Israelis* democracy means the license to wield decisive parliamentary power while at the same time reserving the right to flout the rule of law or shirk civic responsibility. A government commission charged with finding a creative compromise on the thorny issue of drafting ultra-Orthodox yeshiva students has just come up with a pareve proposal that will only marginally increase the number of ultra-Orthodox in the military. The perceived power of the charedim may be the single biggest reason that so many Israelis are* ironically -- indeed tragically -- turned off to Judaism in the very country that was invented in order to preserve and protect it. Of the many fascinating paradoxes of Zionism* this is also the saddest.

This* and not denominational issues* is what world Jewry ought to be most concerned about* if you ask me. The religious pluralism question is slowly working itself out. The Reform and Conservative movements are pressing on with their court cases* seeking to compel the state to accept as Jews non-Orthodox converts who were trained in Israel. (Such converts from abroad are* thanks to a court victory in the late 1980s* recognized under the Law of Return.) The Reform movement has just inaugurated a program to certify physicians -- male and female -- as mohalim (ritual circumcisers)* provoking a predictable denunciation from the Orthodox. But the deeper problem goes far beyond the recognition of non-Orthodox institutions. As Israel settles squarely into middle age* it may fairly be asked: How Jewish are Israeli Jews?

In the case of a couple of hundred thousand of our Russian immigrants* the answer is* not at all. Under Jewish law* you're Jewish if your mother is Jewish. Under Israel's Law of Return* one Jewish grandparent -- Hitler's definition of a Jew* and do we dare* goes the reasoning* be less inclusive? -- entitles you and your immediate family to become Israelis* overnight.

In a single decade* the Russian immigrants have created a thriving subculture -- there are some 50 Russian-language newspapers in Israel -- and have leapfrogged economically and professionally over longstanding immigrant groups* notably Jews from Morocco and other Arab lands. This has provoked no small degree of resentment* which is only exacerbated by the Russians' widespread indifference to Jewish tradition* exemplified most gratingly by the proliferation of pork emporia in Israel since their arrival. And with the conversion apparatus still under the control of the right-wing Orthodox* non-Jewish Russians are in no hurry to become Jews.

But the biggest Jewish problem involves the veteran secular community. Shas leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef* by scurrilously comparing the left-wing Education Minister Yossi Sarid to Haman and Pharoah* has only reinforced the alienation of secular Israelis from Judaism. But when the rabbi wondered why Sarid* instead of assigning secular students the poetry of Palestinian nationalist Mahmoud Darwish* did not agonize over the fact that these same students were ignorant of the prayer "Shema Yisrael*" he had a point. I suspect that the garden-variety Israeli youngster does* in fact* know the difference between "Shema Yisrael" and "Beam Me Up* Scotty*" but it may well be that his or her Jewish literacy -- by which I mean a comfortable familiarity with Jewish tradition -- doesn't go much beyond that. Secular Jewish leaders of earlier generations -- Ben-Gurion and Begin* for example -- were steeped in the religious heritage they chose to transmute into something new. That legacy has been all but lost by later generations. At the same time* the insidious* widespread consensus in Israeli society as a whole that right-wing Orthodoxy does* in fact* represent Jewish authenticity minimizes the likelihood that many secular* liberal Israelis will be inclined to reembrace their roots.

It is true that a growing number of secular Israelis are taking up classical Jewish texts in various study groups. But many of these same people retain a strong suspicion of traditional Judaism and of rabbis in particular* and as a result are reluctant to go the next step and become religiously affiliated* even with the non-Orthodox streams.

The word charedi means fearful* and the ultra-Orthodox are first of all God-fearing* and also afraid that the secular authorities -- mainly the Supreme Court -- will erode the Jewishness of Israel by awarding further victories to the Reform and Conservative movements. The staunch secularists* for their part* are no less doctrinaire* fearful that the charedim* given their druthers* would turn Israel into a Jewish version of Iran.

But liberal Jews in Israel and elsewhere ought not be put off automatically by the "otherness" of the black-hatted charedim. There's a world of wisdom to be gleaned from the ultra-Orthodox* the chassidim not least. As the great Galician Rebbe Elimelech of Lizhensk (1717-1787) taught us in his "Prayer before Praying": "May it be given to me to see my neighbor's virtues* not his faults." Such a capability is a gift indeed* one that all Jews are empowered to give themselves* and* God willing* each other.

Yet for many Israelis* finding common ground with their Arab neighbors is easier than bridging the gulf between secular and ultra-Orthodox Jews. Indeed the Jewish state is slowly acknowledging its overdue obligations to its Palestinian citizens* a trend which is likely to continue alongside the evolution of Palestinian autonomy next door. Interior Minister Natan Sharansky* for example* recently ordered that 150 acres of land that had been confiscated by the government from the Israeli Arab village of Kafr Kassem in the aftermath of the 1948 war should* at last* be returned to the village.

In another case* the Jewish village of Katzir* near Hadera* had refused to allow Adel Ka'adan* an Arab citizen of Israel (and a registered nurse working in a Jewish hospital)* to buy a lot and build a home* on the grounds that the town was on Jewish Agency land and thus for Jews only. The Israeli Supreme Court ruled a few months ago that the government could not allocate public land for such a purpose* because ethnic discrimination against Israeli citizens is against the law -- a landmark decision. Ruby Rivlin* a leader of the Likud party* declared that the ruling would lead to "the end of Zionism and the end of the Jewish state." But can it really be acceptable* after suffering so much discrimination themselves -- including restrictive covenants in gentile-only American suburbs -- that Jews should continue to inflict such unfairness on fellow Israeli citizens who happen to be Arab?

Of course not. Yet the larger picture is all so terribly confus-ing and anxiety-provoking. Can Jews really afford to let down their guard* take risks for peace? Hasn't our history proven that there's nothing so awful it can't happen? Does not the Passover Haggadah teach us that "in every generation they rise up against us to destroy us?" What about Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? Iran* for pete's sake? So King Abdallah of Jordan wears a baseball cap* so what? And can you trust those Egyptians? And just imagine those rogue Russian scientists in Khazakhstan* selling plutonium to terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden.

You ask me how I cope* in Israel at 52? I read* I write* I dream* I take my kids on picnics. Wearily* joyfully* hopefully* I seek wisdom from the sages. Listen to the liberating* visionary words of Martin Buber* from his 1942 essay entitled "Hebrew Humanism":

"He who has been reared in our Hebrew biblical humanism ... is not taken in by the hoax of modern national egoism* according to which everything which can be of benefit to one's people must be true and right. ... [T]he Zionist movement must decide either for national egoism or national humanism. If it decides in favor of national egoism* it too will suffer the fate which will soon befall all shallow nationalism* that is* nationalism which does not set the nation a true supernational task. If it decides in favor of Hebrew humanism* it will be strong and effective long after shallow nationalism has lost all meaning and justification* for it will have something to say and to bring to mankind." Amen.

تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

Colonies in Palestinian Towns (1948-51)

(not including major urban population)

Acre District
No. from Map
Name of Palestinian Village
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Bassa
2*950
Betzet (1949)* Kefar Ro'sh ha-Niqra (1949)* Leman (1949)* Shelomi (1950)* Matzuva (1940)

al-Birwa
1*460
Kibbutz Yas'ur (1949)* Achihud (1950)

al-Damun
1*310
--

al-Ghabisiyya
Elqosh (1949)* Netu'a (1966)* Mattat (1979)* Abbirim (1980)

al-Kabri
1*520
Kibburz Kabri (1949)* Ga'ton (1948)* Me'ona (1949)* 'En Ya'aqov (1950)* Ma'a lot (1957)* Kefar Vradim (1984)

al-Manshiyya
Shamrat (1948)* Bustan ha-Galil (1948)

al-Mansura
2*300
Netu'a (1966)* Elqosh (1949)* Biranit (1950)* Mattat (1979)* Abbirim (1980)

al-Nabi Rubin
1*000
Kafr Rosenwald (1967)* Shetula (1969)

al-Nahr
Ben 'Ammi (1949)

al-Ruways
--

al-Sumayriyya
Shomera (1949)* Rosenwald (1967)* Shetula (1969)

al-Tall
--

al-Zib
1*910
Kibbutz Geshar ha-Ziv (1949)

Amqa
1*240
Amqa (1949)

Arab al-Samniyya
Ya'ara (1950)

Dayr al-Qasi
2*300
Elqosh (1949)* Netu'a (1966)* Mattat (1979)* Abbirim (1980)

Iqrit
Netiv ha-Shayyara (1950)

Kafr 'Inan
Kefar Chananya (1989)

Khirbat 'Iribbin
Adamit (1958)

Khirbat Jiddin
1*500
Yechi'am (1947)* Ga'ton (1948)

Kuwaykat
1*050
Beyt ha-'Emeq (1949)

Mi'ar
Segev (1953)* Ya'ad (1975)* Manof (1980)

Suhmata
1*130
Chosen (1949)

Suruh
1*000
Shomera (1949)* Kefar Rosenwald (1967)* Shetula (1969)

Tarbikha
1*000
Shomera (1949)* Kefar Rosenwald (1967)* Shetula (1969)

Umm al-Faraj
Ben 'Ammi (1949)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baysan District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Ashrafiyya
Reshafim (1948)* Sheluchot (1948)

al-Bira
--

al-Fatur
--

al-Ghazzawiyya
1*020
Ma'oz Chayyim (1937)* Newe Eytan (1938)

al-Hamidiyya
--

al-Hamra'
--

al-Khunayzir
Tirat Tzvi (1937)

al-Murassas
--

al-Sakhina
Tel 'Amal (1936)

al-Sammiriyya
Sde Terrumot (1951)

al-Tira
Kibbutz Gazit (1948)

Arab al-'Arida
Sde Eliyyahu (1939)

Arab al-Bawati
--

Arab al-Safa
--

Danna
--

Farwana
Rechov (1951)* Chawwat Eden

Jabbul
--

Kafra
--

Kawkab al-Hawa
--

Khirbat al-Taqa
n/a
--

Khirbat al-Zawiya
n/a
--

Khirbat Umm Sabuna
n/a
--

Masil al-Jizl
Kefar Ruppin (1938)

Qumya
En Charod-Ichud (1921)

Sirin
--

Tall al-Shawk
--

Umm 'Ajra
Shif'a (1950)

Yubla
--

Zab'a
Beyt Yosef (1937)

Gaza District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Batani Al-Gharbi
--

al-Batani Al-Sharqi
--

al-Faluja
4*670
Qiryat Gat (1954)* Shahrar (9155)* Noga (1955)* Nir Chen (1955)* Nehora (1956)

al-Jaladiyya
--

al-Jiyya
1*230
Moshav Ge'a (1949)* Beyt Shiqma (`1950)

al-Jura
2*420
Ashqelon (1948)

al-Khisas
Ashqelon (1948)

al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
2*520
Bene Re'em (1949)* Chatzav (1949)* Yinnon (1952)* Achawa (1976)

al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
Masmiyya shalom (1950)* Kefar ha-Rif (1956)

al-Muharraqa
Yakhini (1950)

al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
1*030
Merkaz Shappira (1948)* Massu'ot Yitzchaq (1949)* Deganim

al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
--

al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
En Tzurim (1949)* Shafir (1949)* Zerachya (1950)* Nir Banim (1954)

Arab Suqrir
Nir Gallim (1949)* Ashdod (1955)

Barbara
2*410
Mavqi'im (1949)* Talmey Yafe (1950)

Barqa
--

Bayt 'Affa
--

Bayt Daras
2*750
Azriqam (1950)* Emunim (1950)* Giv'ati (1950)

Bayt Jirja
--

Bayt Tima
1*060
--

Bi'lin
--

Burayr
2*740
Beror Chayil (1948)* Telamim (1950)* Cheletz (1950)* Sde David (1955)* Zohar (1956)

Dayr Sunayd
--

Dimra
Erez (1949)

Hamama
5*010
Nitzanim (9143)* Nitzanim-Kefar ha-No'ar (1949)* Beyt 'Ezra (1850)

Hatta
Zavdi'el (1950)* Alumma (1965)

Hiribya
2*240
Ziqim (1949)* Karmiyya (1950)* Yad Mordekhay (1943)

Huj
Dorot (1941)

Hulayqat
--

Ibdis
--

Iraq al-Manshiyya
2*010
Kibbutz Gat (1941)* Qiryat Gat (1954)* Sde Moshe (1956)

Iraq Suwaydan
Yad Natan (1953)* 'Otzem (1955)

Isdud
4*620
Sde 'Uzziyyahu (1950)* Shetulim (1950)* Bene Darom (1949)* Gan ha-Darom (1953)

Julis
1*030
Hodiyya (1949)

Jusayr
1*180
Menucha (1953)* Wardon (1968)

Karatiyya
1*370
Qomemiyyut (1950)* Rewacha (1953)* Nehora (1956)

Kawfakha
Nir 'Aqiva (1953)

Kawkaba
Kokhav Mikha'el (1950)

Najd
Sderot (1951)* Or ha-Ner (1957)

Ni'ilya
1*310
Ashqelon (1948)

Qastina
Kefar Warburg (1939)* 'Arugot (1949)* Kefar Achim (1949)* Avigdor (1950)* Qiryat Mal'akhi (1951)

Simsim
1*290
Gevar'am (1942)

Summil
Qedma (1946)* Segula (1953)* Menucha (1953)* Nachala (1953)* Wardon (1968)

Tall al-Turmus
Timmorim (1954)

Yasur
1*070
Talmay Yechi'el (1949)* Bene 'Ayish (1958)

Beersheba District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-'Imara
n/a
Urim (1948)

al-Jammama
n/a
Ruchama (1944)

al-Khalasa
n/a
--

Hebron District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

Ajjur
3*730
Agur (1950)* Tzafririm (1958)* Li-O'n (1960)* Giv'at Yesh'ayahu (1958)* Tirosh (1955)

al-Dawayima
3*710
Amatzya (1955)

al-Qubayba
1*060
Lakhish (1955)

Barqusya
--

Bayt Jibrin
2*430
Beyt Guvrin (1949)

Bayt Nattif
2*150
Netiv haLamed-He (1949)* Avi'ezer (1958)* Roglit (1958)* Newe Mikha'el (1958)

Dayr al-Dubban
Luzit (1955)

Dayr Al-Nakhkhas
--

Khirbat Umm Burj
Nechusha (1982)

Kudna
Beyt Nir (1955)

Mughallis
Gefen (1955)

Ra'na
Gal-On (1946)

Tall al-Safi
1*290
--

Zakariyya
1*180
Zekharya (1950)

Zayta
--

Zikrin
--

Jerusalem District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Burayj
Sedot Mikha (1955)

al-Jura
Ora (1950)

Allar
Matta' (1950)* Bar-Giyyora (1950)

al-Mahila
1*940
Manachat (1949)

al-Qabu
Mevo Betar (1950)

al-Qastal
Ma'oz Tziyyon (1951)

al-Walaja
1*650
Amminadav (1950)

Aqqur
--

Artuf
Nacham (1950)

Ayn Karim
3*180
Beyt Zayit (1949)* Even Sapir (1949)

Bayt 'Itab
Nes Harim (1950)

Bayt Mahsir
2*400
Beyt Me'ir (1950)* Mesillat Tziyyon (1950)

Bayt Naqquba
Beyt Neqofa (1949)

Bayt Thul
Nataf (1982)

Bayt Umm al-Mays
--

Dayr Aban
2*100
Tzor'a (1948)* Machseya (1950)* Beyt Shemesh (1950)* Yish'I (1950)

Dayr al-Hawa
--

Dayr al-Shaykh
--

Dayr 'Amr
--

Dayr Rafat
Giv'at Shemesh (1954)

Dayr Yasin
Giv'at Sha'ul Bet (1949)

Ishwa'
Eshta'ol (1949)

Islin
Eshta'ol (1949)

Jarash
--

Kasla
Ramat Razi'el (1948)* Kesalon (1952)

Khirbat al-Lawz
--

Khirbat al-Tannur
n/a
Matta (1950)

Khirbat al-'Umur
Giv'at Ye'arim (1950)

Kirbat Ism Allah
--

Lifta
2*550
Mey Niftoach*Giv'at Sha'ul

Nitaf
--

Qalunya
Mevasseret Yerushalayim (1956)

Ras Abu 'Ammar
Tzur Hadassa (1960)

Sar'a
Tarum (1950)

Saris
Shoresh (1948)* Sho'eva (1950)

Sataf
--

Suba
Kibbutz Tzova (1948)

Sufla
--

Safad District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

Abil Qamh
Yuval (1952)

Akbara
--

al-'Abisiyya
1*220
Amir (1939)* Kefar Szold (1942)

al-Butayha
n/a
Almagor (1961)

al-Buwayziyya
--

al-Dawwara
Kibbutz 'Amir (1939)* Sde Nechemya (1940)

al-Dirbashiyya
--

al-Dirdara
--

al-Farradiyya
Parod (1949)* Shefer (1950)

al-Hamra'
n/a
--

al-Husayniyya
Chulata (1937)* Sde Eli'ezer (1952)

al-Ja'una
1*150
Ro'sh Pinna (1878)

al-Khalisa
1*840
Qiryat Shemona (1950)

Alma
'Alma (1949)

al-Mansiyhiyya
n/a
--

al-Mansura
Sha'ar Yashuv (1940)

al-Muftakhira
Shamir (1944)

al-Nabi Yusha'
Ramot Naftali (1945)

al-Na'ima
1*030
Ne'ot Mordekhay (1946)* Kefar Blum (1943)* Beyt Hillel (1940)

al-Qudayriyya
Kachel (1980)

al-Ras al-Ahmar
Kerem Ben Zimra (1949)

al-Salihiyya
1*520
--

al-Sammu'I
Kefar Shammay (1949)* Amirim (1950)

al-Sanbariyya
Ma'yan Barukh (1947)* Dafna (1939)

al-Shuna
--

al-'Ulmaniyya
--

al-'Urayfiyya
n/a
--

al-Wayziiyya
--

al-Zahiriyya al-Tahta
Safad (1948)

al-Zanghariyya
Elifelet (1949)

al-Zawiya
--

al-Zuq al-Fawqani
Kefar Gil'adi (1916)

al-Zuq al-Tahtani
1*050
Beyt Hillel (1940)

Ammuqa
Ammuqa (1980)

Arab al-Shamalina
--

Arab al-Zubayd
--

Ayn al-Zaytun
--

Baysamun
--

Biriyya
Biriyya (1945)

Dallata
Dalton (1950)

Dayshum
Dishon (1953)

Fara
--

Fir'im
--

Ghabbatiyya
--

Ghuraba
Gonen (1951)

Harrawi
n/a
--

Hunin
1*620
Misgav 'Am (1945)* Margaliyyot (1951)

Jahula
--

Jubb Yusuf
'Ammi'ad (1946)

Kafr Bir'im
Dovev (1963)* Bar'am (1949)

Khan al-Duwayr
--

Khirbat al-Muntar
n/a
--

Khirbat Karraza
n/a
--

al-Khisas
Qiryat Shemona (1950)

Khiyam al-Walid
Lahavot ha-Bashan (1945)

Kirad al-Baqqara
--

Kirad al-Ghannama
--

Lazzaza
--

Madahil
n/a
--

al-Malikiyya
Malkiyya (1949)

Mallaha
--

Mansurat al-Khayt
--

Marus
--

Mirun
Meron (1949)

Mughr al-Khayt
Chatzor ha-Gelilit (1953)

Qabba'a
--

Qadas
Yiftach (1948)* Malkiyya (1949)* Ramot Naftali (1945)

Qaddita
--

Qaytiyya
Kefar Blum (1943)

Sabalan
--

Safsaf
Sifsofa (1949)* Bar Yochay (1979)

Saliha
1*070
Yir'on (1949)* Avivim (1960)

Sa'sa
1*130
Sasa (1949)

al-Shawka al-Tahta
--

Taytaba
--

Tulayl
Chulata (1937)

Yarda
Ayyelet ha-Shahar (1948)* Mishmar ha-Yarden (1949)

Tiberiash District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Dalhamiyya
--

al-Hamma
--

al-Majdal
Migdal (1910)

al-Manara
--

al-Manshiyya
n/a
Beyt Zera' (1926)

al--Mansura
2*140
Chazon (1969)* Tefachot (1980)* Kallanit (1980)* Ravid (1981)

al-Nuqayb
Kibbutz of 'En Gev

al-Samakiyya
Amnon (1983)* Korazin (1983)

al-Samra
ha-'On (1949)

al-Shajara
--

al-Tabigha
--

al-'Ubaydiyya
--

Awlam
--

Ghuwayr Abu Shusha
1*240
Ginnosar (1937)* Livnim (1982)

Hadatha
--

Hittin
1*190
Arbel (1949)* Kefar Zetim (1950)* Ravid (1949)

Kafr Sabt
--

Khirbat al-Wa'ra al-Sawda
1*870
--

Lubya
2*350
Lavi (1949)

Ma'dhar
Kefar Qish (1946)

Nasir al-Din
--

Nimrin
Achuzzat Naftali (1949)

Samakh
3*460
Massada (1937)* Sha'ar ha-Golan (1937)* Ma'agan (1949)* Tel Qatzir (1949)

Wadi al-Hamam
n/a
--

Yaquq
Chuqoq (1943)

An-Naasirah District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Mujaydil
1*900
Yif'at (1926)* Migdal ha-'Emeq (1952)

Indur
--

Ma'lul
Timurim (1948)

Saffuriyya
4*330
Tzippori (1949)* ha-Solelim (1949)* Allon ha-Galil (1980)* Hosha'aya (1981)* Chanton (1984)

x Tulkarm District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Jalama
--

al-Manshiyya
'En ha-Coresh (1931)* Giv'at Chayyim (1932)* Archituv (1951)

Bayyarat Hannun
n/a
--

Fardisya
--

Ghabat Kafr Sur
Beyt Yahoshu's (1938)* Tel Yitzchaq (1938)* Kefar Netter (1839)

Kafr Saba
1*270
Kefar Sava (1948)* Beyt Berl (1947)*

Khirbat al-Majdal
n/a
--

Khirbat al-Zababida
n/a
Yaqum (1947)* Ga'ash (1951)

Khirbat Bayt Lid
Nordiyya (1948)

Khirbat Zalafa
--

Miska
Sde Warburg (1938)* Mishmeret (1946)

Qaqun
1*970
Kibbutz ha-Ma'pil* Gan Yoshiyya (1949)* Ometz (1949)* 'Olesh (1949)* Channi'el (1950)* Yikkon

Raml Zayta
Sde Yitzchaq (1952)* Chadera (1890)

Tabsur
n/a
Ra'anana (1921)* Batzra (1946)

Umm Khalid
Sha'ar Chefer (1953)

Wadi al-Hawarith
1*330
Kefar ha-Ro'e (1934)* Ge'uley Teyman (1947)

Wadi Qabbani
Kibbutz ha-'Ogen (1947)

Jenin District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

al-Lajjun
1*103
Kibbutz Megiddo (1949)

al-Mazar
Perazon (1953)* Meytav (1954)* Gan Nir (1987)

Ayn al-Mansi
--

Khirbat al-Jawfa
n/a
Ma'ale Gilbo'a (1962)

Nuris
Nurit (1950)

Zir'in
1*420
Yizre'el (1948)

Yaffa District
No. from Map
1944-1945 Population
Israeli Settlement

Abu Kishk
1*900
--

al-Abbasiyya
5*650
Yehud (1948)* Magshimim (1949)* Ganne Yehuda (1951)* Ganne Tiqwa (1953)* Savyon (1954)

al-Haram
Rishpon (1936)* Kefar Shemaryahu (1937)

al-Jammasin al-Gharbi
1*080
--

al-Jammasin al-Sharqi
--

al-Khayriyya
1*420
Kefar Azar (1932)* Ramat Pinqas (1952)* Ramat Ef'al (1969)

al-Mas'udiyya
--

al-Mirr
--

al-Muwaylih
Newe Yaraq (1951)

al-Safiriyya
3*070
Tzafriyya (1949)* Kefar Chabad (1949)* Achi'ezer (1950)* Tochelet (1951)* Shafrir(1949)

al-Sawalima
--

al-Shaykh Muwannis
1*930
--

Bayt Dajan
3*840
Beyt Dagan (1948)* Mishmar ha'Shiva (1949)* Chemed (1950)* Gannot (1953)

Biyar 'Adas
Adanim (1950)* Elishama (1951)

Fajja
1*200
Petach Tiqwa (1878)

Ijlil al-Qibliyya
--

Ijlil al-Shamaliyya
Gelil Yam (1943)

Jarisha
--

Kafr 'Ana
2*800
Yagel (1950)* Newe Efrayim (1953)

Rantiya
Mazor (1948)* Nofekh (1948)* Rinnatya (1948)

Salama
6*730
--

Saqiya
1*100
Or Yehuda (1950)

Yazur
4*030
Miqwe Yisrael (1870)* Azor (1948)

Benny Morris* The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem* 1947-1949. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press* 1988. (a full list of the villages and neighbors at the beginning of the book. Updated list in the last Hebrezw edition and 2004 English edition).

Baruch Kimmerling* Zionism and Territory: The Socioterritorial Dimension of Zionist Politics. Berkeley: Institute of International Studies* University of California . 1983

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-2013, 06:10 PM رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
شذى العطور
عضو ذهبي

الصورة الرمزية شذى العطور
إحصائية العضو

شذى العطور غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

سلمت يمنآك
بإنتظآرجديدك بكل شوووق
ودي وشذى الورد

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:49 AM بتوقيت عمان